Marine Grade Aluminum 5059 - HAOMEI ALUMINUM
- Alloy: 5059
- Temper: H131, H111, H116, H321
- Shape: Plate, Sheet, Tread Plate
- Application: Marine Ship Building
- Certification: ISO9001, CCS, DNV, ABS, LR, KR,BV
- Delivery Time: 20-30 Days
Marine grade aluminum 5059 is a 5000-series aluminum alloy: the main alloying addition is magnesium, the magnesium content of the 5059 aluminum alloy is the highest in 5000 series aluminum alloy. The 5059 marine grade aluminum products have passed CCS/DNV/ABS/LR/BV classification society, etc. Multiple related certifications, product quality is guaranteed.
Marine aluminium 5059 alloy plates in compliance with ASTM B209, EN 573 and EN 485 standards. In European standards, it will be given as EN AW-5059. A95059 is the UNS number. Additionally, the EN chemical designation is AlMg5,5MnZnZr.
Specifications of 5059 Marine Grade Aluminum Plate:
Chemical Composition of Marine Grade Aluminum Plate 5059:
EN573 ASTM B928
Mechanical Properties of Marine Grade 5059 aluminium:
Tensile strength Rm(Mpa)
Yield strength Rp0.2 (Mpa)
Elongation A (%)
Exfoliation corrosion mg/cm2
Features of Marine Grade Aluminium 5059
1. It is of low density, only 2.66 g/m3.
2. Aluminum 5059 is of high tensile strength, which is higher than some low-carbon mild steel.
3. It has excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
4. It is of good welding performance, which is not easy to crack and deform after processing.
Marine grade aluminum 5059 is eminently suitable for building seafaring vessels and structures, as well as the machinery and components used within them.